Albert J. Brooks, Jr.
Albert J. Brooks, Jr., Esq., has devoted his entire 25-plus-year career to litigation as a trial attorney. Mr. Brooks has litigated cases through to verdict in the areas of personal injury, motor vehicle collisions, professional malpractice, pharmaceutical and general products liability as well as claims before the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Mr. Brooks has briefed and argued cases before the Supreme Court of New Jersey and the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. Mr. Brooks is admitted to practice before the State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C.
Mr. Brooks was born and raised in Philadelphia, and for the last 25 years has made Montgomery County his home. Prior to beginning his law practice, Mr. Brooks graduated with academic honors from Temple University’s School of Communications. Mr. Brooks then dual-majored in law school, earning a J.D./M.B.A. from the Temple University School of Law/Fox School of Business. At Temple, Mr. Brooks was recognized for Outstanding Oral Advocacy and Moot Court/Trial Advocacy Skills.
When not in the office, deposition or court, Mr. Brooks enjoys playing guitar, reading books on History, and relaxing with his wife and three children.
- Temple University School of Law/Fox School of Business; JD/MBA December 1993
- Temple University School of Communications; Major: Communications; Elective Concentration: Business; June 1989
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- United States Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Outstanding Oral Advocacy: Temple University School of Law
- Outstanding Moot Court/Trial Advocacy: Temple University School of Law