Business Advisory Services
The law firm of Andrew Moore & Associates, LLC offers a full complement of Business Advisory Services to our clients and has represented businesses and corporations of all sizes, both locally and nationwide.
Our attorneys experience runs the gamut from functioning as Outside General Counsel for all business-related matters to assisting firms in their initial phases of incorporation.
Drawing upon our collective background in these areas, as well as on our firm’s trial expertise, we represent both established businesses and start-ups, providing them with high quality, sophisticated legal advice and representation in a cost-effective boutique setting.
Andrew Moore & Associates, LLC Business Advisory Services Practice supports our business clients in employment law, real estate and commercial transactions, risk management, regulatory compliance, data privacy, technology law and related litigation.
Andrew Moore & Associates provide the experienced legal counsel you need to grow your business, manage the legal pitfalls you may encounter along the way, maximize your leverage in the marketplace and respond to situational threat, while cost-effectively managing your legal risks and compliance obligations.
Our team can help you:
Start Your Business
- Form & Register Your Business
- Draft Your Operating Agreement
- Set Up Shop & Choose Your Insurance
- Draft Your Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Contractor Agreements, & other Contracts
- Set Up Effective Contract Management Processes, to protect your agreements across the Contract Life Cycle
- Draft & Revise Your Website Policies, Ensure Website Legal Compliance, & Protect Your Intellectually Property
Manage Your Business & Respond to Situations
- Negotiate Contracts, Amendments, & Revisions
- Identify & Protect Your Intellectual Property
- Assess & Manage Your Legal Risk
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance (Copyright, Trademark, & Advertising Laws; Data Privacy Concerns; TCPA; FTCA; CAN-SPAM; FCRA; COPPA; etc.)
- Have Strong Legal Representation in Your Negotiations with Other Businesses, Your Employee Interactions, & Legal Disputes
Practice Specialties Include:
- Business formation, registration, and “start up” needs (operating agreements, leases, insurance, etc.)
- Regulatory rights & compliance (Copyright, Trademark, & Advertising Laws, TCPA; FTCA; CAN-SPAM; FCRA; COPPA; etc.)
- Drafting, Negotiating, & Revising Business, Marketing, Technology, & Vendor Contracts & Templates, as well as Effective Contract Management Processes
- Website Policies and legal Compliance
- Protection of Intellectual property rights & obligations
- Assessing & Managing Legal Risk
- Representing Clients in Negotiations with Other Businesses & in Legal Disputes before government agencies and courts