Ms. Yondura’s primary practice focus is civil defense, with emphasis on automobile negligence, premises liability, and commercial motor vehicle liability related cases, including auto and motorcycle accidents, slip/trip and falls, and other injury matters.
Beyond law, Ms. Yondura is a music enthusiast. She has played tuba in the Southampton Community Band since 2008, and is the President of her high school Alumni Marching Band Association.
- Rochester Institute of Technology, B.S. Criminal Justice, 2007
- Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- United States District Court, New Jersey
- Southampton Community Band, Musician (2008-present)
- Southampton Community Band, Executive Board Member (2016-present)
- William Tennent High School Marching Band Alumni Association, Musician (2014 –present)
- William Tennent High School Marching Band Alumni Association, President of Executive Board (2016-present)
- Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, Co-op Internship, 2012
- First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Family Court: Domestic Violence Unit, Volunteer, 2011-2012
- First Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Law Clerk Intern for Honorable Adam M. Beloff (deceased), 2011