Drew M. Rothman
Drew M. Rothman focuses his practice in civil defense litigation, specializing in professional liability, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and other negligence cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rothman served as a Claims Manager handling Professional Liability claims for an international company. He also has ten years of prior litigation experience where his focus centered on the representation of engineers, architects, and other design professionals, toxic tort litigation, and the manufacturing of complex products in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal courts. He also practiced in the areas of medical malpractice and nursing home litigation.
Mr. Rothman earned his Juris Doctorate from the Rutgers University School of Law in 2005. While there, Mr. Rothman was the Marketing Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law and Urban Policy. He also was a member of the Dean’s List and served as President of the Rutgers Sports and Entertainment Law Society, Vice-President of the Jewish Law Student Association and was a recipient of the Pro Bono Award at graduation.
Mr. Rothman serves his community as the Commissioner of Abington Township, Ward 3. He is the Vice-Chair of the Board of Commissioners’ Public Works Committee and sits on the Public Safety Committee. Mr. Rothman is also a Member of the Board of Directors at the Abington Art Center. Mr. Rothman was named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2011-2017. In 2010, he was appointed to the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s House of Delegates as the “Zone One Young Lawyer Division Delegate.” Before entering private practice, Mr. Rothman was the Law Clerk to the Honorable Mark J. Fleming of the New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division.
Mr. Rothman resides in Abington Township with his wife and children.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ; Juris Doctor May 2005
- Goucher College, Towson, MD; B.A., Major: Political Science, Minor: Communications May 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar, 2005;
- New Jersey Bar, 2005;
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2005;
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2007;
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Commissioner of Abington Township, Ward 3.
- Board of Commissioners’ Public Works Committee, Vice-Chair
- Board of Commissioners’ Public Works Committee, Public Safety Committee, Member
- Board of Directors at the Abington Art Center, Member
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star from 2011-2017
- Pennsylvania Bar Association’s House of Delegates, Zone One Young Lawyer Division Delegate, 2010
- Law Clerk, to the Honorable Mark J. Fleming, New Jersey Superior Court, Family Division
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Urban Policy, Marketing Editor
- Rutgers Sports and Entertainment Law Society, President
- Jewish Law Student Association, Vice-President and Pro Bono Award recipient