James G. Buck
James G. Buck, Esq, is an advocate and trial attorney. He has spent more than a decade litigating and advocating for his clients throughout multiple venues in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His broad experience gives him the unique ability and vision to represent his clients, large and small, to the best possible result. Mr. Buck has served both as in-house counsel for a regional corporation and as private counsel litigating cases ranging from personal injury and real estate to consumer rights and bankruptcy. He also spent years serving as an arbitrator on the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Compulsory Arbitration Board.
A natural born advocate, Mr. Buck is a first generation college student who has been advocating for people his entire life. Mr. Buck held leadership positions at all three major organizations on the Elizabethtown College campus. After serving as class president and commencement speaker at Elizabethtown College, Mr. Buck went on to simultaneously serve on both the moot court and mock trial honor societies at Widener University School of Law. Mr. Buck was one of the first students on his campus to receive a certification in trial advocacy upon graduation from Widener University School of Law. Mr. Buck was then accepted into, and graduated from, the Temple University Beasley School of Law Master of Law (LL.M) in Trial Advocacy program, which has been ranked in the top three in the nation for over twenty years.
Mr. Buck applies those skills and experiences to defend client’s rights in all areas of civil litigation, including commercial transportation, premises liability, professional liability, employment law and automobile negligence.
Mr. Buck was born and raised in Philadelphia and lives there to this day. When he is not advocating for his clients in an office or courtroom, he can be found advocating for his local sports teams or teaching mock trial. As a former lacrosse player, Mr. Buck has been a loyal season ticket holder of the Philadelphia Wings.
- Elizabethtown College, B.A. 2006
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. 2010
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, LL.M in Trial Advocacy, 2013
- United States District Courts, Eastern, Middle and Western District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Associations
- Walter B. Shaw Service to Students Award- Elizabethtown College
- Moot Court Honor Society: Widener University School of Law
- Trial Advocacy Honor Society, Executive Board Member: Widener University School of Law
- Pro Bono Service Recognition: Widener University School of law
- Certificate in Trial Advocacy: Widener University School of Law
- IRS Award for Outstanding Service to the Community- 2008, 2009, 2010