Jeffrey P. Brien
Mr. Brien has extensive experience in all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution. He has represented clients in a variety of civil actions in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
From 2011 through 2016, Mr. Brien was selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star. He has served as a presenter and author for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on recent developments in Pennsylvania informed consent law and New Jersey personal injury practice.
Mr. Brien is a graduate of Boston College and the University of Pennsylvania Law School. After graduation, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lisa M. Rau of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Brien lives in Elkins Park with his two daughters. He enjoys running, playing and watching ice hockey, and traveling
- Boston College, BA, 2003;
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD, 2006
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts: Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2011 through 2016