Mr. Moore Is a trial attorney, successfully defending client’s rights his entire career, with a practice focus in civil defense, professional liability and insurance fraud litigation. Attorney Moore has taken 100’s of cases to verdict in state and federal courts, and before administrative agencies, with experience as an Arbitrator and Mediator for a variety of complex cases, including real estate and commercial transactional work and employment matters.
Mr. Moore frequently lectures and presents seminars to insurance companies, claims organizations and law enforcement on a variety of topics. Keeping them current and abreast of changes in the law, enhancements to procedural review and risk management processes in general. Past topics have included: litigating insurance fraud, auto cases, trial techniques and cross-examining expert witnesses.
In addition, he counsels small to medium size businesses in obtaining the appropriate levels of insurance coverage to protect their businesses. Attorney Moore has also led curriculum as a guest instructor for the Temple University School of Law LLM Program.
When not protecting his client’s interests, Mr. Moore is an avid reader and fisherman, long distance runner, die hard Flyers fan, the father of three beautiful daughters, and can be found working as a Trail Ambassador, volunteering for the Friends of the Wissahickon, or raising money for his favorite charity, Cradles to Crayons.
- Ithaca College, B.A. 1986, Phi Alpha Theta
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. 1989
- Academy of Trial Advocacy, Temple University School of Law, Fellow of Trial Advocacy 1995
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- United States District Courts, Eastern, Middle and Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Past President Montgomery County Inn of Courts, 2006 – 2007
- Executive Committee Board Member of Montgomery County Inn of Courts, 2007 – Present
- Whitpain Township Planning Commission, 2010 – 2012
- Philadelphia Flyers Advisory Board, 2011 – 2012
- Guest Instructor Temple University School of Law LLM Program
- Trail Ambassador, Friends of Wissahickon
- President Devon Court Condominium 2022 – Present
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Peer Rated: Distinguished
- Super Lawyers, Best of Philly, 2002-2005, 2007-2023
- RRCA: Certified Adult Distance Running Coach