Moore & Brooks, LLC Insurance Defense Litigation Practice is consistently committed to aggressively representing its clients in a secure, confidential, ethical, competent and cost-effective manner.
Our firm is skilled in its defense of complex litigation involving catastrophic accidents, fatalities and serious injuries representing automobile, casualty and property insurers.
Insurance companies face major challenges in the ever-changing arena of insurance coverage. Complex coverage issues, significant underlying claims, the involvement of multiple parties and the potential for protracted litigation require claims professionals to turn to lawyers who have a comprehensive understanding of coverage nuances, policy interpretation and emerging coverage matters to secure the most favorable outcome.
Our group is comprised of industry-leading professionals with real-world experience that enables us to understand this unique industry’s challenges and support our clients in this highly regulated area.
We have tried hundreds of cases to verdict from arbitration to major complex jury trial cases throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Central Pennsylvania, Western Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey.
With extensive appellate experience, our attorneys have argued cases successfully in front of Federal Appellate Court, Federal District Courts, State Superior Court, and Supreme Court in the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Moore & Brooks, LLC have offices in Philadelphia, Montgomery and Delaware Counties.
Practice Specialties Include:
- Automobile first-party and third-party claims
- Homeowners liability claims
- Premises liability claims
- General liability claims
- Insurer bad faith claims, including: auto claims, homeowner’s claims, and declaratory judgment actions
- Insurance Coverage Litigation, including: Insurance Fraud/SIU investigations for auto and homeowner’s claims
- Insurance Fraud recovery on behalf of insurance companies
- Insurance Consultations to commercial clients regarding appropriate levels of insurance coverage